Industrie Saleri Italo is:
||ISO 9001 certified since 1999
ISO/TS 16949 certified since 2004
• A family-owned company.
• A company deeply rooted in the local environment that provides it with employees and suppliers.
• A company boasting 60 years experience in the automotive component sector.
• A company committed to advanced research, and to designing and manufacturing water pumps for automotive and industrial motors.
• A company operating in the OEM/OES sectors as well as in the after market sector.
In order to be competitive in the short and long term in the market, in order to attract new investments by shareholders and to make old ones profitable, and - last but not least - in order to keep cooperation with customers, suppliers and employees going, Saleri SIL treasures flexibility, ability to adjust to new situations and to find quick solutions to problems, and experience the most. All these elements are Saleri SIL important prerogatives already.
Having all these objectives in mind, the company operates in compliance with Quality Management standards, as established in ISO/TS 16949:2002 technical specification, and according to the parameters listed below.
• Understanding and meeting current and potential future customers’ needs.
• Identifying processes and parameters to be constantly monitored in order to pursue established goals.
• Making periodic evaluations as means to identify potential areas for improvement of the quality system.
• Bringing out individual attitudes and abilities of employees and highly valuing their personal contributions in a stimulating and friendly environment.
• Making every and each employee conscious of their duty and responsibility, as part of a production chain linking supplier to customer, and making them aware of their determinant role as regards customers’ satisfaction and company image.
• Preventing non-conformity rather than identifying it.
• Establishing good and mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers selected on the basis of their ability to offer quality products and an open and constructive cooperation.
• Taking every and each decision on the solid basis of irrefutable data, verified by professional methods and techniques.
The Company’s Executive Management, in behalf of the company’s owners, defined this policy to be implemented by all its employees, according to his or her task and province. Moreover, the Company’s Executive Management regularly evaluate and – if needed – modify this policy in order to adjust it to the current company’s strategy. The Executive Management is deeply committed to support and to bring to all employees’ attention the current policy.